We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
November 10, 2018
8:45 am - 12:30 pm
ASIST 11 TuneUp is a half-day seminar for improving participant comfort, confidence, and competence in using the Pathway for Assisting Life or PAL. The purpose of the TuneUp is the consolidation and refinement of previous learning.
It is recommended that you take an ASIST TuneUp before the three year mark of your ASIST to refresh and practice life saving skills.
Please note this workshop is only for people with a valid ASIST 11 or 11.1. certificate. Proof of prior ASIST attendance is required to attend.
Light refreshments provided.
- Review or complete learning from the ASIST
- Test, examine or review how ASIST is applied in the real world
- Share their experiences in applying the ASIST
- Recapture the feeling of a caring community validating the necessity of self care and the importance of having resources
Learn more about ASIST TuneUP by clicking here.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
LMSPC is able to provide a full refund, minus a $15 administrative fee, for requests made up to 20 days prior to the ASIST workshop. After 20 days, you may:
- Transfer to another workshop provided that you notify us at least 7 business days prior to the training date for which you have registered. You will be responsible for registering into the next available workshop upon refund.
- Designate a substitute to attend in your place provided that you notify us at least 2 business days prior to the training date for which you have registered.
Venue: Fairmont United Community Church
29 Tweedsmuir Ave, Enter through east door off of parking lot, London, Ontario, Canada, N5W 1K6