London-Middlesex Suicide Prevention Council does not provide direct service or referrals to suicide helping services.
If someone is threatening imminent harm to themselves or others call 911 immediately.
If you are not sure how serious the situation is, please call:
- Reach Out
- (age 16+)
- Child & Youth Crisis Intake (C-IT)
- (age 0-18)
If you are in distress and need to talk, contact:
- Support Line at 519.601.8055 or 1.844.360.8055
- Seniors Safety Line 866.299.1011 (multiple languages available)
- Kids Helpline 800.668.6868
- Online: www.yourlifecounts.org
The London-Middlesex Suicide Prevention Council engages in public awareness, community education, and advocacy in regards to suicide intervention and prevention. For more information about LMSPC, its activities, local events, suicide alertness training opportunities and volunteering, or to received updates from LMSPC, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org