- November of the Soul: The Enigma of Suicide by George Howe Colt, 2006.
- Why People Die by Suicide by Thomas Joiner, 2005.
- Subtle Suicide by Michael A. Church, Charles I. Brooks, 2009.
- Understanding Your Suicide Grief: Ten Essential Touchstones for Finding Hope and Healing your Heart by Alan Wolfelt, 2009.
- Night Falls Fast: Understanding Suicide by Kay Redfield Jamison, 1999.
- Police Suicide: Epidemic in Blue by John M. Violanti Ph.d.
- Working with Suicidal Individuals: A Guide to Providing Understanding, Assessment and Support by Tony White, 2011.
- Waking Up: Climbing Through the Darkness by Terry Wise, 2003.
- Suicide Across the Life Span by J. M. Stillion & E.E. McDowell, 1996.
After a Suicide Death
- No Time to say Goodbye: Surviving the Suicide of a Loved One by Carla Fine, 1997.
- Do They Have Bad Days in Heaven? Surviving the Suicide Loss of a Sibling by Michelle Linn-Gust, 2002.
- Touched by Suicide: Hope and Healing After Loss by Micheal F. Myers and Carla Fine, 2006.
- Rocky Roads: The Journeys of Families through Suicide Grief by Michelle Linn-Gust, 2010.
- Sanity and Grace: A Journey of Suicide, Survival and Strength by Judy Collins, 2003.
- In Her Wake: A child Psychiatrist Explores the Mystery of Her Mother’s Suicide by Nancy Rappaport, 2009.
- How To Go On Living When Someone You Love Dies by Terese A. Rando Ph.d.
- The Grief Recovery Handbook (20th Anniversary Expanded Edition) by John W. James and Russell Friedman.
CMHA borrowing library